Thursday, January 22, 2009

Notorious B.I.G. - Life After Death (Brooklyn, NY)


CD1
1. Life After Death Intro
2. Somebody's Gotta Die
3. Hypnotize
4. Kick in the Door5. #! *@ You Tonight
6. Last Day
7. I Love the Dough
8. What's Beef?
9. B.I.G. Interlude
10. Mo Money Mo Problems
11. Niggas Bleed
12. I Got a Story to Tell
CD2
1. Notorious Thug
s2. Miss U
3. Another
4. Going Back to Cali
5. Ten Crack Commandments
6. Playa Hater
7. Nasty Boy
8. Sky's the Limit
9. The World Is Filled...
10. My Downfall
11. Long Kiss Goodnight
12. You're Nobody (Til Somebody Kills You)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DOPE MOBBSTYLE, GANGSTA FUNK BEATS FOR CHEAP!!!!!!

AYE EVERYONE!!!!! WATS GOOD ITS YA BOY FETI CO-CREATOR OF THIS BLOG, IM A MUSIC PRODUCER YALL SHOULD GO CHECK OUT MY SITE I GOT THOSE REAL MOBB BEATS YOU WANT TO HEAR FOR CHEAP!!! BALLERS ONA BUDGET OR A BIG NAME COME FUCK WIT ME!

WWW.FETIBEATS.COM