Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Jacka - Shooters Mixtape

1. All Over Me (Feat. Matt Blaque)
2. Reign God
3. I'm Goin' Down (Feat. San Quinn)
4. This Is For (Feat. Yukmouth & Pretty Black)
5. 20 Bricks (Feat. Laroo)
6. Hey Girl: Remix (Feat. Husalah)
7. K.I.L.L.E.R. 8. I Be M.I.A.
9. I'm Just A Gangsta Things Will Never Change
10. Girls Say
11. The Realest Coward
12. Drug War (Feat. Messy Marv)
13. Get Out There
14. It's The Jack
15. Moves Up (Feat. Fed-X)
16. Rock Cocaine
17. I Try
18. Let Me See It
19. Gangstas & Hustlas
20. Showbiz
21. I Live The Life
22. My Partna Locked Away
23. Color Of Success (Feat. Husalah)
24. Take It Easy (Feat. Ampichino)
25. Starz Are Runnin'
26. The Streetz
27. Shooterz

http://fb1ee382.linkbucks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

DOPE MOBBSTYLE, GANGSTA FUNK BEATS FOR CHEAP!!!!!!

AYE EVERYONE!!!!! WATS GOOD ITS YA BOY FETI CO-CREATOR OF THIS BLOG, IM A MUSIC PRODUCER YALL SHOULD GO CHECK OUT MY SITE I GOT THOSE REAL MOBB BEATS YOU WANT TO HEAR FOR CHEAP!!! BALLERS ONA BUDGET OR A BIG NAME COME FUCK WIT ME!

WWW.FETIBEATS.COM